Why take this Program C-CAP (Clinical SAS®Career Advancement Program)?
Welcome to CliPLab, a training initiative of Cytel. The Clinical SAS Programming team at Cytel India is growing by leaps and bounds. In Calendar 2013 we added 100 people, and the strong growth continues. Apart from Cytel’s current locations of Pune and Hyderabad, we have begun building delivery teams in Bangalore and Navi Mumbai. A part of this growth will be fuelled by CliPLab – Cytel’s unique skilling engine. In a newly announced career program titled C-CAP (Clinical SAS® Career Advancement Program) spanning 18 months, we will provide rigorous practical grooming to young graduates/professionals, hand-picked to ensure the right aptitude and potential. C-CAP is a self-financed Job Enabling initiative. The program helps you enhance your credibility as a technical professional by attaining relevant practical and theoretical knowledge.
What is the requirement?
The drug development service industry is facing a severe shortage of skilled resources, despite an ever-growing pool of young professionals trained in SAS®.
The shortage can be attributed to a number of factors:
- Inadequate domain knowledge
- Unavailability of end-to-end exposure to the clinical study process
- Insufficient exposure to work environment
- Varied level of competence in soft-skills area
- C-CAP tries to hit the nail on the head by providing a platform where candidates can master the
various skills that the industry expects from entry level professionals in Clinical SAS®.
Duration: 18 Months
Eligibility: Candidates are preferred from:
- Life sciences (M.Pharm., B.Pharm., M.Sc.)
- Statistics (B.Sc., M.Sc.)
- BE /BTech (Biotechnology,Bioinformatics,Computer Science)
- MBBS, BDS, BHMS and BAMS
- Classroom courses 7. Clinical SAS® Programming
- Overview of Clinical Trials Domain 8. End-to-End Clinical Trials Process
- Standards for Clinical Data Interchange – SDTM and ADaM 9. Statistics for use in Clinical Trial
- Mock Assignments covering use of SAS® during clinical trials 10. Therapeutic Areas
- Full-fledged Clinical Study Projects in a simulated environment
- An integrated soft-skills development module
Tool used: SAS® 9.4 Licensed software
Key benefits for the participant
- A perfect blend of theoretical knowledge, practical training and professional grooming that helps you to become an experienced professional
- Mentoring by the experienced professionals of Cytel Statistical Software & Services Pvt.Ltd
Learn from the experts – renowned professionals who command authority in their respective fields
- Opportunity to build a highly coveted profile that suits the market characterized by severe shortage of experienced man-power
Key benefits for the recruiters:
- Program Tailored to suit the requirements of the industry – the program is part of Cytel’s strategic initiative to build a team of talented professionals to support its business growth
- Possibility of quick ramp-up as the candidates are groomed on a variety of skills including technical skills, soft-skills and hands-on experience
- Stringent selection criteria to ensure that only serious candidates are admitted
- Multiple employment opportunities with top Pharma, IT,CRO companies
- After succesful completion of the training student would be going through the On Job training as a Trainee SAS Programmer with Cytel for remaining duration. He/ She will be paid a stipend during the period of OJT.
- Fee can be paid in installments
- Attractive Group Discount / Full Payment Incentive is Offered
Mode of Payment:
- Payment can be done by Cheque/DD/Credit Card/Debit card/Online Transfer